It's a brand new day and a brand new week. And as for my emotions right now? I'm not sure what I am feeling. Today I just feel like I'm in limbo somewhere in purgatory. I have noticed one thing, I don't seem to be crying as often. But when I do, I seem to make up for lost time. One thing for sure, my husband has been my rock. I watch him feeling pained not knowing what to do for me. I know he wants to "fix" me to make me all better again. He gives me the space I need to heal from this broken heart. I don't know how I would get through this without him. I tell him "thank you" for just being there with me. Just sitting on the couch, not forcing me to talk about it. He's asked me a couple of times if I would like to talk about it. But it seems when someone asks me, my mind kind of goes blank and I just wouldn't even know where to begin or what to say. He just kisses my forehead and goes about my business and covers me with a blanket if I look as if I'm about to fall asleep. You know, that nap time before bed time...we all take those warm up naps don't we?

One of my dearest friends on the entire planet is here on a surprise visit. She is stationed in Turkey and had Marine Corp drill in Hawaii for 2 weeks and told work, back in Turkey she had to be gone 3 weeks. So she surprised me with a visit. It couldn't have come at a better time. She's the type of friend you can spend the whole day in a single room and not have to say a word to each other. I always know she's there for me. She has done so much for my family. She helped out, as well as many others, with the expense of my brothers headstone, the flowers, the cards, the plants, the phone calls and just listening. I have a lot of friends, but when it comes to "TRUE" friends, I can count them all on 1 hand. The ones that no matter what, will ALWAYS be there for me. Kathy and Terry in WI and Lisa. These are the friends that help me get through this. They know the value of friendship. And these are the 3 that I would do the same for. No questions asked.

As for now, I am going to close this posting for today. I need to get myself going and motivated before it all falls to the wayside.

Enjoy your day and always remember to make the most of it.

🌸🌼🌸


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of sunshine on the cloudy days!

I don't even know where to begin....so I'll start by rambling on, as I usually do.