Happy Birthday Pooh Bear



Today is your birthday and it kills me that I can't call you and sing to you in my horrific tone deaf voice, or find a song a play it on your voice mail that you really hate. Instead, I will look to the skies, know that you're probably having the best birthday ever.

There are days that I know I am really healing from the inside out, then today happens and the pain is just a raw as it was close to 6 months ago. I know that I have to go on living for you, but I need to go on living for myself. And I know I would expect the same of you or any one else if the situation was different.

I love you little bro, and I miss you terribly.

Your big sis,
Jillie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of sunshine on the cloudy days!

I don't even know where to begin....so I'll start by rambling on, as I usually do.